If communication is key to healthy relationships – could hearing loss be impacting how you interact with those you love the most?
Many of our patients have shared that hearing loss has left them with feelings like frustration, and even resentment among couples and family members, mostly because day-to-day communication is so difficult.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Personal isolation
- Loneliness, as in one or both partners feel like you’re missing out on companionship
- Withdrawal from social interactions
- Declining invitations to social activities
- Decrease in intimate discussions or joking with your family members
- Less shared activities like watching television
- Minimal communication, or even miscommunication
A visit to an audiologist or hearing instrument specialist can be the very first step on the road to renewed relationships and a refreshed vigor for life. A Doctor of Audiology can help you explore a multitude of treatment options like hearing aids, which can:
- Restore relational communication
- Increase relationship satisfaction
- Allow you to feel included in social interactions
- Improve your overall quality of life
Our patients’ relationships with the people they care about are at stake – what could be more important?
- How are your relationships with the people you care about?
- Could they be better?
- What steps can you take today to make them the very best possible?
Our patients’ relationships with the people they care about are at stake – what could be more important? Learn how today by calling to speak with one of our hearing care professionals at 1-888-553-7520.